We're always on the look out for keen talent to work for Adroit. Whether you are a data analyst, programmer or data practitioner, send us your CV and why you want to work for us. firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Job:
Seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our digital team in Cirencester, Gloucestershire. The opportunity to train and develop in a busy marketing agency.
We are a data and insight marketing agency based in Gloucestershire and we are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to support their Digital team in delivering marketing strategy for our clients. The role is split between key areas; building, testing, broadcasting and reporting digital communications for our clients and also for our own marketing communications whilst providing general support to the Head of Digital.
• Support the team on marketing activity including writing copy where appropriate. This may include PPC, banner advertising, social media advertising/ posts and emails.
• Developing e-mail marketing campaigns from brief to delivery and reporting.
• Attend marketing events where appropriate.
• Liaise with relevant clients and key suppliers.
• Update of prospect database where appropriate.
• Assist with website updates via our CMS, currently Wordpress.
• Build bespoke reporting dashboards using industry standard applications.
• Basic knowledge of email broadcast systems, social media platforms and Google Analytics would be an advantage
• Ability to manage, manipulate and query data using applications such as MS Excel would be beneficial, but not essential.
• Communicate effectively, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• A technical mindset and the ability to pick up new processes and tools quickly.
• Be detail oriented, very organised, able to multi-task and able to work under pressure.
• Commercially savvy with a desire to become an expert in your field.
• Be enthusiastic, flexible and professional in all aspects of work.
• A positive, professional and enthusiastic approach to work.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
• A passion for digital marketing