We are seeking several candidates to fill a variety of marketing insight and analytics roles within our analytics team in Cirencester, Gloucestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your career within a busy data and insight agency. Our purpose is to help our diverse set of clients leverage the value within their data assets. As a team we use a variety of tools including SPSS, FastStats, Power BI, SQL Server, Tableau, R, Python, Excel, Communigator, Google Analytics, Cygnus & VBA, therefore experience in any of these applications would be desirable but not essential. The ideal candidates will have a natural aptitude for working with data to solve problems and have strong interpersonal skills.
Depending on your seniority and experience, there would be differing levels of involvement in all these areas, but essentially you would be working in all these areas:
• To run analysis projects, acting as a point of contact for client liaison throughout the project lifecycle. Work directly with client and also with internal account and technical teams
• Conduct client analysis using appropriate tools and techniques. Ensure that internal analysis solutions, tools and products are appropriate for client. Deliver high quality analysis work to the client, identifying significant relationships, most appropriate variables and applying statistics to the client’s commercial context
• Assist on major analysis projects, conducting sections of work and involvement in presentations, consultancy and training workshops
• Help develop key client’s insight into their own data and communicate this to them.
• Assist in supporting new business efforts to secure analysis work e.g. contributing to proposals, obtaining quotes.
Skills and Experience
Requirements will vary according to your background and experience – we need people with at least some aptitude in these areas, but any clearly evidenced experience would be great to hear about.
• The successful candidates will have an aptitude for answering complex marketing questions using data, a degree level education or relevant professional qualification in mathematics, statistics or marketing would be an advantage.
• Application of data analysis within a marketing environment, ideally including some charity sector work would be desirable.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques such as regression, CHAID, correlation analysis, cluster analysis, used in segmentation and predictive modelling applications would be an advantage, however training will be provided.
• An ability to work in a varied, demanding and flexible environment, occasionally pressured, but able to work under your own initiative whilst operating as an effective team member.
• A passion for working with data, including high-quality and accurate work, and an ability to summarise key findings in simple terms.
About the Job:
Seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our digital team in Cirencester, Gloucestershire. The opportunity to train and develop in a busy marketing agency.
We are a data and insight marketing agency based in Gloucestershire and we are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to support their Digital team in delivering marketing strategy for our clients. The role is split between key areas; building, testing, broadcasting and reporting digital communications for our clients and also for our own marketing communications whilst providing general support to the Head of Digital.
• Support the team on marketing activity including writing copy where appropriate. This may include PPC, banner advertising, social media advertising/ posts and emails.
• Developing e-mail marketing campaigns from brief to delivery and reporting.
• Attend marketing events where appropriate.
• Liaise with relevant clients and key suppliers.
• Update of prospect database where appropriate.
• Assist with website updates via our CMS, currently Wordpress.
• Build bespoke reporting dashboards using industry standard applications.
• Basic knowledge of email broadcast systems, social media platforms and Google Analytics would be an advantage
• Ability to manage, manipulate and query data using applications such as MS Excel would be beneficial, but not essential.
• Communicate effectively, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• A technical mindset and the ability to pick up new processes and tools quickly.
• Be detail oriented, very organised, able to multi-task and able to work under pressure.
• Commercially savvy with a desire to become an expert in your field.
• Be enthusiastic, flexible and professional in all aspects of work.
• A positive, professional and enthusiastic approach to work.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
• A passion for digital marketing
About the Job:
Seeking a Junior Developer to join our systems team in Cirencester, Gloucestershire. The opportunity to train and develop in a busy marketing agency. We are a data and insight marketing agency based in Gloucestershire and we are looking for a Junior Developer to support their Systems team in delivering ETL solutions for our clients. The role is split between key areas; designing, building, testing and reporting on data loads into SCV for our clients whilst providing general support to the Head of Systems.
Role and responsibilities
Developing primarily in SSIS, assist in the design, development, coding and technical testing of new and existing BI data-processing systems including design of new and modified data flows.
Using SSRS, assist in the design, development, coding and technical testing of SSRS reports extracting information from SQL Server.
Establish data feeds and write SQL scripts to enhance raw datasets
Work closely with colleagues, developers and end users to ensure the solution meets business requirements and is delivered in a timely manner.
Assist in managing data feeds, troubleshooting ETL problems and performance issues
Assist in writing supporting technical documentation and providing technical support as required.
Essential role requirement:
1 to 2 years Industry experience and/or relevant IT degree.
Candidate must show both knowledges and applied understanding of the following also:
ETL solution development, database & warehouse design, Data modelling, analytics and validation, MS SQL, SSIS, SSRS
Attention to detail (e.g. writing clear technical documentation, identifying and working around technical limitations, testing your own solutions)
Independent and proactive (e.g. if you don’t know the answer you take initiative to research and seek help)
Working to tight deadlines (e.g. keeping project/task momentum, dealing with conflicting priorities)
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Desirable role requirement:
Exposure to advertising and marketing data
Some hands-on experience with Data Analytics / Data Visualisation tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, FastStats, SSRS/SSAS, etc)
End-to-end development life cycle experience (e.g. requirements gathering, development and testing)
Some understanding of authentication and communication with REST/SOAP APIs